It’s Spring! Finally!
We can all go outside again and enjoy the great outdoors after a long, winter hibernation. With spring comes the arrival of new growth. Flowers blooming, birds chirping and crafts! The craft show season has officially started but craft classes are still to be found to keep you busy and learning new skills. Find a DIY workshops listed below to keep you crafting on those rainy days of April.
Don’t forget our own crafty afFAIR held on Sunday April 9th at High Line Car House. Take in our own workshops, a make & take and all the vendors as we kick off Spring and our 12th year of Craftin’ Outlaws. We also have a workshop focused on everything you need to know about Craft Shows which includes a 1 on 1 session with Outlaws organizer Megan Green.
All classes are rated on it’s level of difficulty.
1 button being beginner – 5 buttons being advanced
- 4/1 Freeform Weaving Workshop with Sarah Harste Weavings $85
- 4/2 Style Your Weaving Workshop $75
- 4/2 Porcelain Floral Bowls All-You-Can-Make $45
- 4/6 Layered Bar Necklace $60
- 4/9 Beginners Watercolor Moons $55
- 4/9 CRAFTIN’ OUTLAWS (DUH!)
- 4/9 Make & Take t-shirt craft with CraftinstaGirl at Craftin’ Outlaws
- 4/9 Leather 101 – Pick a Project $40
- 4/9 Gold Luster Decal Enamel Necklace $65
- 4/13 Forged Bar Necklace $45
- 4/15 Jellybean Unicorn Amigurumi Class $45
- 4/18 Craft Advisory with Craftin’ Outlaws: Craft Fairs 101
- 4/20 Reversible Enamel Polka Dot Bracelet (Part 1) $125
- 4/27 Reversible Enamel Polka Dot Bracelet (Part 2) $125
- 4/22 Make & Take Metal Stamping Event $4 +
- 4/23 Sterling Silver Spinner Ring $100
- 4/23 Intro To Screenprinting $99
- 4/30 Freeform Weaving Workshop with Sarah Harste Weavings $85
- 4/30 Layered Domed Enamel Necklace $65
Have a DIY workshop you want to include? Add it to our events calendar here!
To learn more about our events visit www.craftinoutlaws.com