It’s hard to believe that fall is coming, but the crisp air and pumpkin flavored everything is just about here. Craft show season is right around the corner and we are counting down the days until our holiday show. The vendor list is live on the Outlaw’s website so be sure to stop by and start your shopping list! The Instagram takeovers have started as well, make sure you are following @craftinoutlaws to meet our vendors, go behind the scenes of their process and see sneak peeks of what will be at the show in November.
We also have 3 workshops listed at our holiday event taught by master Outlaws! Find them all online and get signed up now!
Don’t forget, Midwest Craft Con is returning to Columbus in February with an amazing line up of keynotes and speakers. Early Bird tickets are on sale now and will close on August 31st. Don’t wait, grab your tickets today!
Need more DIY in your life this month, we have you covered!
All classes are rated on it’s level of difficulty.
1 button being beginner – 5 buttons being advanced
- 9/1: Big Stitch Quilt price varies
- 9/3: Layered Domed Enamel Necklace $65
- 9/7: Layered Bar Necklace $60 – $80
- 9/9: De-stash on the Lawn price varies
- 9/10: Sterling Textured Band Ring $75
- 9/15: Knitting 102 $40
- 9/16: Garment Fitting with Woven Essentials Pattern $20 per session
- 9/17: Literary Cuff Bracelet $70
- 9/17: Weaving workshop with Sarah Harste $85
- 9/21: Forged Bar Necklace $45 – $65
- 9/24: Make & Take Metal Stamping a la carte pricing
- 9/27: Sips & Succulents $45
- 9/28: Hinterland Quilt $80
NEW FEATURE: Sell your crafts! These folks are looking for crafters, artists and makers at their events.
- Cleveland Bazaar – Applications close August 31, 2017
- Crafty Supermarket – Applications close September 1, 2017
- Creative Control Fest – Applications close September 9, 2017
- Detroit Urban Craft Fair – Applications close September 2, 2017
- DIYpsi – Applications close September 30, 2017
- Art & Craft Market Stewart Elementary
Have a DIY workshop you are hosting or teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Are you looking for crafters or makers at your event and want to add your application to the link? Submit your info here.
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org