When you come out to the 12th annual Craftin’ Outlaws you will find vendors who have been on our handmade journey back when we held our first event at Skully’s in 2005. You’ll also shop and fall in love with new vendors who are coming in from as far as Alaska and from all over the Midwest.
While we encourage you to find new handmade treasures to hoard for yourself or as gifts for loved ones, find the time to explore these activities over the course of the craft show weekend.
- Make it work – with the Alternative Fashion Mob. Get inspired by the local runways of Columbus as these Outlaw designers take over the upper mezzanine selling their original designer clothes. While you are upstairs help create a continuous yardage of fabric which will be used in an upcoming garment by an AFM designer. You will be supplied all the tools to help add your own flair to this fabric design. You can also create your own custom t-shirt. Don’t forget to pick up some custom gift wrapping paper while you are up there. 12pm-2pm Both Days
- The Columbus Diaper Coalition returns to host an Outlaw Diaper Drive! Bring in a sleeve or box of new diapers and give back to families in need. Each box or sleeve gets you entered into an awesome raffle filled with handmade prizes.
- Make sure to bring the kids by at 2pm to experience our CRAFT CRAWL. Kids get to buy a piece of art from one of our vendors and sponsors for under $10! All proceeds raised will go back to Columbus Diaper Coalition. Items are limited so be sure to find this activity in the lobby both days.
- Don’t let the holidays be a drag. Instead enjoy a holiday photo with drag king Jamz Dean. Prince will be in the building and available for photos.
- Make sure to stop by the Columbus Museum of Art and craft a special Outlaw wanted poster of your pet.
- Grab your passport to new adventures around Columbus with Experience Columbus. Pick up one of their booklets: Made in Cbus Trail, Columbus Trail Ale or The Columbus Coffee Trail and learn more about how you can explore local business’s and win free swag.
- Have you ever wondered how lace is made? The Lacemakers of Central Ohio will be hosting live demos of this intricate form of craft that dates back to the 1500s.
- Need to hold all your purchased goods? Let Craftinsta Girl teach you how to make a tote bag from an old t-shirt.
- Create your own poetry book or journal with Story Telling on the Go.
- Support Women Have Options as they host our coat check and learn more about why this group in a needed resource in our community. Donations are encouraged for coat check from 12pm-6pm both days.
- Make your own leather key chain with Shatterra. Saturday only
- Learn the art of book binding with Igloo Letterpress. You’ll create 2 booklets: 1 for you to keep and 1 goes to a local non-profit group as a gift.
- Get your selfie on with a DIY selfie station by our in-house photographer Matchbox LTD.
- Make Your Own Damn Gift. Learn how to knot a beaded necklace, earrings or bracelets with Alyson Jon Life
- Make sure you hit up the bar with drinks all weekend long and enjoy shopping tunes with DJ Charles Erickson. Download the floor plan for yourself ans start mapping out your shopping! 2017 PROGRAM
Take note that some activities are free while others charge a fee.
To see more visit
Craftin’ Outlaws is hosted November 11 -12, 2017 at The Greater Columbus Convention Center. Admission is FREE from 12pm-6pm both days. Early Bird Shopping is available for $25 at the door. Day of passes let you in from 11am-12pm.