The weather has given us a little break this week, hopefully it will continue into next month so we can break out of hibernation mode and get out to a crafty class around town! Take a look at our selection of classes below and make sure to visit the shops listed for even more DIY fun.
Craftin’ Outlaw’s spring applications close on February 5th, be sure to get yours filled out so you can join us at The Columbus Museum of Art on March 18th! Speaking of the Museum we are excited to announce we will be joining forces with the CMA for their kick off series Think Like an Artist Thursday. Join us the first Thursday of each month for a creative experience from one of our Outlaws, music and craft beers.
If you can’t get enough of the DIY spirit, Midwest Craft Con is just a few weeks away, there is still time to get your tickets! Full weekend passes and day passes are both still available. The full schedule is available here, you don’t want to miss these amazing presenters! You want even more art in your life? Then make sure to check out the new exhibit at Blockfort Studio, opening on February 3rd, Finding Peace in a Busy Place by Kat Francis.
Still can’t get enough? We have you covered!
All classes are rated on it’s level of difficulty.
1 button being beginner – 5 buttons being advanced
- 2/1: Think like an Artist with Craftin’ Outlaws at CMA
- 2/4: Workshop: Layered Domed Enamel Necklace $85
- 2/4: Introduction to Watercolor Painting $30
- 2/4: Sewing Machine Basics $30
- 2/6: Galentine’s Day Succulent Workshop (no boys allowed) $45
- 2/6: Introduction to Hand Lettering $75
- 2/11: Make & Take Metal Stamping Event – a la carte pricing
- 2/11: Galentine’s Day Succulent Workshop (no boys allowed) $45
- 2/11: Introduction to Weaving $75
- 2/12: Galentine’s Day Succulent Workshop (no boys allowed) $45
- 2/14: Crochet 101 $40
- 2/16 – 2/18 Midwest Craft Con
- 2/18: Workshop: Candy Drop Enamel Necklace Set $75
- 2/22: Workshop: Hammered Textured Dome Necklace $60/$80
- 2/24: Needle Felt Fox $25
- 2/25: Workshop: Sterling Silver Nugget Ring $85
- 2/26: Knitting 101 $30
Have a DIY workshop you are hosting or teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Are you looking for makers at your event and want to add your application to the link? Submit your info here.
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org