Craftin’ Outlaws Spring show is just around the corner. You can see the list of vendors that will be joining us here. Get your shopping lists started, there are some amazing folks that will be with us this year. Stay tuned to our Instagram as many of these vendors are taking over to show you a behind the scenes look at their day to day lives as makers and a sneak peek of what they will be bringing to the show.
This Thursday, Craftin’ Outlaws will be returning to The Columbus Museum of Art for the Think Like An Artist series. We will be joined by Alison Rose and MadTree Brewing, come get your craft on with us while enjoying some live music and drinks!
Still can’t get enough DIY? We have you covered!
All classes are rated on it’s level of difficulty.
1 button being beginner – 5 buttons being advanced
- 3/1: Think like an Artist with Craftin’ Outlaws at CMA
- 3/1: Workshop: Forged Bar Necklace $45/$60
- 3/3: Intro to Calligraphy $115
- 3/3: Beginner’s Watercolor $175
- 3/4: Workshop: Sterling Silver Spinner Ring $115/$130
- 3/7: Serger 101 $45
- 3/11: Make & Take Metal Stamping Event – a la carte pricing
- 3/11: Learn to Knit and Crochet – FREE
- 3/17: Mini Wool Rabbit at Dabble & Stitch $25
- 3/18: Craftin’ Outlaws at the Columbus Museum of Art!!!
- 3/18: Workshop: Sterling Triple Charm Necklace $110
- 3/22: Monotype Screenprinting Workshop $49
- 3/22: Sewing 101 $35
- 3/24: Intro to Letterpress $75
- 3/25: Workshop: Spring Leaf Enamel Decal Necklace $80
- 3/28: Bath Bomb Class $55
Have a DIY workshop you are hosting or teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Are you looking for makers at your event and want to add your application to the link? Submit your info here.
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org