Thank you so much to all of the visitors and shoppers who joined us at The Columbus Museum of Art for our spring show. We had a wonderful day and we’re already looking forward to that amazing space for next year’s show!
We will be returning to The Columbus Museum of Art for the Think Like An Artist series on April 5th. This week we will be joined by Outlaws very own, Toni Lipsey of TL Yarn Crafts. Join us and make your very own pom pom wall hanging!
Still can’t get enough DIY? We have you covered!
All classes are rated on it’s level of difficulty.
1 button being beginner – 5 buttons being advanced
- 4/5: Think like an Artist with Craftin’ Outlaws at CMA
- 4/8: Beginner Crochet: Floppy Unicorn $35
- 4/8: Sewing Machine Basics $30
- 4/8: Workshop: Sterling Tapered Wrap Ring $85
- 4/12: Workshop series: Exploration in Enameling Hand Sawn Shapes $325
- 4/14: Intro to Letterpress $75
- 4/15: Spring Watercolor Party $30
- 4/15: Make & Take Metal Stamping Event – a la carte pricing
- 4/21: Wool & Wax Tote $50
- 4/22: Brioche Cowl – color work $25
- 4/27: Macrame Plant Hanger $50
- 4/28: Introduction to Weaving $75
- 4/28: Yarn Embroidery $35
- 4/29: Basic Bralette $45
Have a DIY workshop you are hosting or teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Are you looking for makers at your event and want to add your application to the link? Submit your info here.
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog? Contact us at email@example.com