Spring has sprung and we are deep in planning mode for the exciting events coming up this year with Craftin’ Outlaws. The applications for our holiday show are open now through the end of July. We’ll be returning to the convention center on Saturday, November 10th. This year we will have a new program for Emerging Artists who have been in business for less than two years. You can read more details and apply on our website here.
The 2nd annual Day of DIY is in the works and we are so excited to finalize the plans and share them with you. Save the date for September 8th and stay tuned to your emails and our social media pages for more information coming soon!
We are also returning to The Columbus Museum of Art for the Think Like An Artist series on May 3rd. This month we will be doing bookbinding with Twigg’s Bindery. Join us for a night of crafts, music and drinks!
Still can’t get enough DIY? We have you covered!
All classes are rated on it’s level of difficulty.
1 button being beginner – 5 buttons being advanced
- 5/1: Columbus Cityscape Block of the Month $35/month
- 5/2: UpRoar: An all female comedy show
- 5/3: Think like an Artist with Craftin’ Outlaws at CMA
- 5/5: Make your own Scout Tee $45
- 5/6: Make & Take Metal Stamping Event – a la carte pricing
- 5/6: Intro to Basic Jewelry Techniques: Upcycle Your Own Jewelry $75
- 5/7: Wine & DIY – Serving Tray and Stamped Napkins $45
- 5/12: Demystifying Paper Sewing Patterns $25
- 5/13: Workshop: Gold Luster Enamel Decal Necklace $80
- 5/17: Workshop Series: Rings to Rule Them All $375
- 5/19: Beginning Crochet for Kids $30
- 5/21: Build your Handmade Wardrobe – Spring $35
- 5/26: Crochet Puzzle Ball $35
Have a DIY workshop you are hosting or teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Are you looking for makers at your event and want to add your application to the link? Submit your info here.
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog? Contact us at email@example.com