The countdown to the gift giving holiday is here and the good news is there’s still time to DIY. Explore your way into a variety of last minute DIY classes and workshops around Columbus. Give the gift of fun by signing up with friends or family for an immersive gift and giving experience where everyone learns a new skill.
Regardless of your skill level, you can still craft your way into some handmade options for the holidays.
COLUMBUS HOLIDAY DIY CALENDAR!
- 12/6: Workshop: Embossed Copper Ornament
- 12/6: DIY Ugly Sweater Party
- 12/8: KIDS Gift Making
- 12/9: Workshop: Candy Drop Enamel Necklace Set
- 12/9: Wool Stocking Workshop
- 12/9: Holiday Watercolor Party
- 12/11: Wreath Workshop
- 12/12: Ornament Painting
- 12/12: Turn a Bottle Stopper
- 12/13: Learn How To Make a Paper Succulent Ornament
- 12/13: Turning Simple Wood Ornaments
- 12/13: Make a Paper OrnamentMake a Paper Ornament
- 12/15: Metal Stamping for a Cause
- 12/16: Round Wreath Workshop
- 12/18: Ornament and Glass Wine Painting
- 12:20: Holiday Centerpiece
- 12/22: WORKSHOP: EMBOSSED COPPER ORNAMENT
Have a workshop or class you are teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog?
Contact us at email@example.com