Goodbye January! You were the longest year ever!
Hello February! May you bring us less wind chills and more craft skills.
We are excited to return to the Columbus Museum of Art for their Think Like an Artist series. We are bringing a craft party with us, February – April! Play, make art, and enjoy craft beer, cocktails, and live music the first Thursday of every month! Cost of the program is included with Thursday evening admission, which is $5 for nonmembers and free for members. We kick off the craft party this month with our 2019 designer Leigh Cox.
Find a creative class round Columbus that fits your fancy!
- 2/2: CIRCLE WEAVING WORKSHOP
- 2/2: Wood Turning Date Night
- 2/3: Intermediate Crochet: Amineko Cat Plush
- 2/3: Watercolor Painting Party: Valentine Pizza!
- 2/6: Quilt Lab – Questions Answered
- 2/7: Think Like an Artist with Craftin’ Outlaws at the Columbus Museum of Art
- 2/9: METAL STAMPING FOR A CAUSE
- 2/9: Intro to Letterpress
- 2/9 & 2/16: Introduction to Crochet
- 2/9: Embroidery Sampler
- 2/9: Beginner Quilt
- 2/10: Applications Close for our Spring Show – APPLY
- 2/10: Galentine Soap Making Party with Craftin’ Outlaws
- 2/10: Plant Hanger Workshop
- 2/11: CANDLES & CANVASES
- 2/13: GALENTINE’S PILLOW PENMANSHIP WORKSHOP & BENEFIT
- 2/13: Wire Celtic Knot Pendant
- 2/15 & 2/22: Jelly Roll Rug
- 2/16: Tilly and the Buttons STRETCH! Frankie Tee and Frankie Tee hack
- 2/16: WORKSHOP: INTERMEDIATE BEZEL SET CABOCHON RING
- 2/17: Knitting Basics 1: Patterns & Charts
- 2/18: Raglan T-shirt for Beginners
- 2/20: FREE Bee Social Sew-In
- 2/23 & 3/2: Magic Loop Hat
- 2/23: Intro to Punch Needle
- 2/24: WORKSHOP: DOMED ENAMEL EARRINGS
- 2/24: Pom Pom Hat! (Intermediate Level Knitting)
- 2/24 & 3/1: Introduction to Crochet
- 2.25: Pie & Penmanship Workshop
- 2/26: Understanding and Using Commercial and PDF Sewing Patterns
- 2/27: Introduction to Hand Lettering Workshop
- 2/27: Decorative Throw Pillow with Zipper
- 2/27 & 3/6: Basic Tote Bag
- 2/28: Wire Weave Prong Ring
- 2/28: Sewing With Knits: Cardigan Class
The DIY Calendar is a compilation of events hosted by independent instructors and venues. Craftin’ Outlaws provides the list for enjoyment and interested parties should follow the links and send emails to those hosting or teaching the classes.
Have a workshop or class you are teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog? Contact us at email@example.com