Hey Columbus! We can’t thank you enough for a record breaking spring fair with guests spilling into the Columbus Museum of Art from open to close. What a bunch of Outlaws in this city! We of course love you for it. Please keep shopping our makers at their perspective online shops.
Our final Think like an Artist is happening on April 4th! We are closing out our time with the Columbus Museum of Art with our team member Cheryl of 86 & Norman! Who will teach us to craft tassles and accessories from upclycled fabrics. Cost of the program is included with Thursday evening admission, which is $5 for nonmembers or free for Museum members.
We’ve got two of our own craft classes in the month of April. Our soap making class is back! As is our DIY bracelet and bead workshop. DIY’s like these help keep our fairs free to attend. Come and be an Outlaw yourself and make something cool!
April is full of other creative workshops around the city! Find something fun to craft and keep.
The DIY Calendar is a compilation of events hosted by independent instructors and venues. Craftin’ Outlaws provides the list for enjoyment and interested parties should follow the links and send emails to those hosting or teaching the classes.
- 4/3: Quilt Block Beginner Series
- 4/4: Gnome Needle Felting!
- 4/5: Drawstring Bag
- 4/6: Chunky Knit Pillow Workshop
- 4/6: Pajama Pants for the Family
- 4/7: Think Like an Artists with Craftin’ Outlaws
- 4/7: Sew for Men
- 4/10: Gardening Gnome Terrarium
- 4/11: Sewing With Knits: Oslo Cardigan
- 4/12: Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop
- 4/12: Zipper Pouch
- 4/13: Make your own Moss Art
- 4/13: Circle Weaving Workshop
- 4/14: Hand Sewing and Embroidery
- 4/14: Pajama Class
- 4/14: Bunny Nugget: Sit and Stitch
- 4/15: Intro to Hand Lettering
- 4/15: Make Your Own Succulent Terrarium
- 4/16: Try the Knot and the Candle
- 4/16: Succulent Time
- 4/18: Catered Crafting: Paper Flowers
- 4/20: Circle Skirt with Pockets Workshop
- 4/23: Macrame Necklace Class
- 4/23: Hand Lettered Chalkboards
- 4/24: Hanging Globe Succulent Terrarium w/ Fairy Lights
- 4/27: Easy Knit Blanket
- 4.28: Soap Making Party with Craftin’ Outlaws
- 4.28: Metal Stamping for a Cause To benefit – A Good Start School
- 4/28: DIY Wooden Bead and Bracelets with Craftin’ Outlaws
- 4:28: Intro to Modern Embroidery
- 4/28: Understand and Sew With Commercial Patterns
- 4/30: Plant Nite: Wood Container Mash Up, Sea Shore or Butterfly
Have a workshop or class you are teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Want to sponsor next Month’s DIY calendar or advertise on the Outlaw Blog? Contact us at email@example.com