The glitter of the new year is fading but the spirit of craft keeps us all moving forward.
We return for our 15th year of Craftin’ Outlaws! We return to the Columbus Museum of Art, March 29 with some new Outlaws and some old timey favorites. See the full vendor list here.
Speaking of the CMA, we are returning for another round of Think Like an Artist on March 12th, with featured Outlaw Wild Cat Gift + Party. Celebrate Women’s History Month this month with guest Outlaw Wild Cat Gift + Party! Embroidery artists will lead participants in creating a patch of a notable woman from history. Use one of the selected images or quotes or bring your own words! All materials provided and no experience necessary. Everyone can express themselves with a needle and thread!
The DIY Calendar is a compilation of events hosted by independent instructors and venues around the city of Columbus. Craftin’ Outlaws provides the list for enjoyment and interested parties should follow the links and send emails to those hosting or teaching the classes.
- 3/8: Comedy & Craft – make a journal!
- 3/12: Think Like an Artist with Craftin’ Outlaws
- 3/14: Art + Mindfulness: The YOU Album with Cody Miller
- 3/14: Pysanki Dyed Eggs
- 3/19: Wired Ribbon Floral Bouquet
- 3/19: Pysanki Dyed Eggs
- 3/22: Workshop: Riveted Sterling Bangles
- 3/22: Paint Pour Workshop at Nest Creative
- 3/26: Pysanki Dyed Eggs
- 3/29: Workshop Intensive: Enameling – Spring Session
- 3/29: Craftin’ Outlaws Spring Show
Have a workshop or class you are teaching and want to include it on the list? Add it to our events calendar here!
Want to promote your business or events through Craftin’ Outlaws? Check out our sponsorship packet, which includes opportunities to be a part of our craft fairs.