Due to the continued rate of transmission and risks surrounding Covid-19 we can not in good conscious move forward with our Holiday plans at the Columbus Museum of Art.
We are excited to announce a Virtual Holiday show with several opportunities to engage with our shoppers:
Craftin Outlaws Virtual Holiday Market 12/5 – 12/6 + Black Friday shoutouts!
How do our fans support our Outlaws?
Supporting handmade keeps your shopping dollars in your local economy, offers sustainability and supports cottage industries. Follow us on Instagram, RSVP to our Facebook event page and sign up to our special Holiday Edition Newsletter and stay tuned for giveaways leading up to the event.
WHAT DOES THE EVENT INCLUDE FOR MAKERS?
We will host a special Holiday Show landing page on our website sorted by category.
- Each Category Page will feature vendor highlights including:
- A short bio
- 4-5 photos
- A link to take shoppers directly to your online shop
- A link to your Instagram account
- All day promotions throughout the weekend spread out over all of our social media channels:
- Facebook: 7,106 followers, 6,872 likes
- Instagram: 9,110 followers
- Twitter:1,373 followers
- Promotions and reminders to our newsletter subscribers
- Advertising with local media and a special Facebook event page.
- Promotions and education leading up to the event to share the benefits of shopping small and how folks can support makers in our community
- “For every $1 spent at a small business, 67 cents stays in the community!”
- Opportunities to get involved with raffle giveaways before and during the event
- Black Friday / Small Business Saturday sale promotions – we will be spotlighting all makers that are hosting sales or events over this weekend.
- Instagram takeovers during October and November
We are opening up applications to fill 40 new spaces to bring in new makers. 2020 Spring exhibitors who have chosen to remain a part of our event will also be joining us.
Applications close September 30th and are open to makers across the US.
There is no fee to apply
If accpeted into the show by our jury, a non-refundable $150.00 fee is due by October 5th to participate.
2020 promotional image courtesy of The Makist.