Craftin’ Outlaws is a full day event with a lot going on all the time. We couldn’t put on this great show without the help of our volunteers. If you are interested in joining The Outlaw Team for a day get in touch with us.
We are currently accepting sign ups for volunteers for our 2019 Holiday Show at The Columbus Museum of Art on December 8th. Click here to learn more and sign up.
Here are some examples of how you can help at our craft shows:
- Help set up or break down tables and organize the space before the event
- Help vendors find the event space and their booths during set up
- Help decorate the event space – set up photo booths, signs, and The Craftin’ Outlaws headquarters
- Help organize and hand out tote bags
- Booth sit for vendors during the show so they can get a quick break to eat or use the restroom
- Help deliver lunch to vendors
- Help guests find their way around event
- Help with breakdown and clean up of vendor space
- Help with make and takes or other activities when offered
Sign up to our email list here to be first to know when we have a need for volunteers.
Sign up for our 2019 Holiday Show at The Columbus Museum of Art on December 8th. Click here!